A few thoughts to ponder in life.....
1. Do vegitarians eat animal crackers?
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
4. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
5. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
6. How does the guy who drives the snow plow get to work?
7. If 7-11 is open 365 days a year and 24 hours a day, why are there locks
on the doors?
8. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
9. If buttered toast lands buttered side down and a cat always lands on its
feet, what would happen iof you tied a piece of buttered toast on the
back of a cats back?
10. If you are driving at the speed of light and turn on your headlights,
what would happen?
11. You know how most packages say "open here"? What should you do if the
package says "open someplace else"?
12. Why do they put Braille dots on the keyboard of the drive-up ATM?
13. Why do we drive in parkways and park on driveways?
14. Why is it when you transport something by car, it is called a shipment,
but when you transport something by ship it is called cargo?
15. You know that little indestructable black box that is used on planes?
why can't they make the whole plane out of that substance?
16. Why is it when you're drivin and looking for an address you turn the
17. Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
18. Why are they called apartments whan they are all stuck together?
19. What does Geronimo scream when he jumps out of a plane?
20. If the fir fighters fight fire, and crime fighters fight crime, what do
freedom fighters fight?
21. If a con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
22. If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
23. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
24. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Lynn Martin / March 28, 1996